Advice on health and the prevention of disease is available from the Doctors and Nurses in the practice.
- Contraception - advice about all methods of contraception and safe sex is available from doctors and practice nurses.
- Emergency Contraception - (e.g. the "morning after" pill) is a completely confidential service for patients of any age. Make a same day urgent appointment with your doctor or nurse.
- Maternity Care - All the doctors work closely with you and your midwife during pregnancy. We will respect your wishes about the kind of antenatal care and birth you would like, and do everything to make it possible.
- Baby checks - these are offered to all newborns by your doctor. Please let us know if you are unable to come and arrange another time.
- Look after Your Health - We offer a new patient check when you register with us. We encourage you to stay healthy by offering advice about diet, smoking, drinking and exercise during ordinary consultations or by invitation if you are at special risk.
Women’s Health Clinic
We are now offering a regular Women’s Health Clinic.
Services offered include:
- Fitting, removal and replacement of coil - Copper IUD and Mirena/IUS
- Fitting, removal and renewal of contraceptive implant – Nexplanon
- Fitting of ring pessaries
The doctor is also happy to discuss any issues around the menopause, contraception and anything else relating to women's health eg fertility, PCOS etc
To access the clinic please submit an e-consult