We are now using Accurx for our econsultations
This allows you to submit your medical symptoms or requests online, as well as administrative and prescription requests.
How it works
There are two ways to access and submit an eConsultation:
1. Via the 'Contact us Online' banner on our home page, on any device
2. Visiting the eConsult website
From there, all you have to do is complete a quick online questionnaire which is sent to
the practice. Using this, your GP can quickly check your eConsult and advise you on the
best next steps.
Help your practice and community:
- By using Accurx first, the practice can better understand the needs of all patients asking for help.
- By going online, it also frees up the phone lines for patients unable to use computers or the internet.
- You’ll only be asked to come in for an appointment if your doctor decides you need one - saving you a trip to the practice.
- You’ll still get a response from your practice quickly and know that your doctor is still there to help you.
Frequently asked questions about eConsult:
Does Accurx keep patient data?
Accurx is a data processor, they collect patient information and then pass it onto the practice in a format that makes it easy for the practice to read.
Your data is safe - Your health is private and we value this. All your medical information data goes straight to your GP practice. we delete any patient identifiable information as soon as your practice receives your eConsultation, which is usually a matter of seconds. We don’t sell your data, and any data we do keep goes into improving the product for you and your doctors.;